Terms of Service
In order to access Services, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details) as part of the registration process for the Service, or as part of your continued use of the Services. You agree that any registration information you give to i-blood.com will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You must be 16 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name.
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other i-blood users.
- You may not use the iblood.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are only responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, links ("Content") that you submit, and display on your profile.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services. You must not modify, adapt or hack i-blood.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with i-blood.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any i-blood members ("Spam").
- You must not misuse any member's information, address, mobile number, also email address.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your i-blood.com account. While i-blood.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that i-blood cannot be responsible for any information on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use i-blood.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate i-blood.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of group or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
* I-blood team can change the Terms of Service at any time.